WIN 2018 Symposium
June 25 -
We are excited to celebrate our 10th year Anniversary edition of the WIN Symposia at the WIN Symposium 2018 in Paris, France on 25-26 June 2018.
The WIN Symposium Organizing Committee has chosen “Global Implementation of Precision Oncology: WINning the War against Cancer” as the theme for this celebratory event.
Prominent and distinguished speakers at this special event include:
- Elizabeth Blackburn, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, President Salk Institute, USA
- Carl H. June, inventor of CAR T-cell therapies, 2017 David A. Karnofsky Memorial Award ASCO, Perelman School of Medicine, USA
- James H. Doroshow, Deputy Director for Clinical and Translational Research, NCI, USA
- Josep Tabernero, ESMO President Elect, Director Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO), Spain
- Richard L. Schilsky, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer ASCO, USA
- Ellen V. Sigal, Founder and Chairperson Friends of Cancer Research, USA
For more details, please visit our dedicated symposium website: https://www.winsymposium.org