- 2002-2006: Research associate, I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, Moscow, Russia
- 2007-2016: Oncologist, I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, Moscow, Russia,
- 2009-2016: Scientific Secretary, Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Petrovsky National Research Centre of Surgery” Moscow, Russia
- 2017-Present time: Head of Personalized Oncology Center, Sechenov University
- 2018-Present time: Vice-Rector for Research, Sechenov University
Areas of Expertise:
Personalized Oncology (targeted drugs, immunoooncology)
Cancer prevention Health Promotion Administration
Immunisation programmes (anti-cancer) Life-long health management
“Personalized Oncology is important for three reasons.
Firstly, cancer is a really life- threatening disease and has not just an effect on the quality of human life. Due to the diagnostic procedure on the early stages, we can save these people. Early diagnostics will allow cancer disease to fight
Secondly, antitumor drugs have a large range of drug side effects. It is important to take into consideration the individual characteristics of each patient, to bring maximum benefit and cause minimum harm.
Thirdly, early diagnosis and optimization of treatment strategies will provide a significant burden reduction on the healthcare system.